Friday, November 12, 2010

Blog Post: Bag Monster

Bag Monsters, loose, Texas!!!

 Here I go again talking about plastic bags. At the moment, I would like to check out funny monsters, floating Dallas, Texas, the video clip.  These terrifying monsters of plastic coated plastic bags, which represent the number of bags, each of us uses in the course of the year; I believe that they say is 500 bags.Dozens of people than litter bags mounds of paper demand for plastic bag ban, marched to the Dallas. Channel KXAS reporter Ashanti blaize met at is the story here.

 I have written before plastic almost on each product to use, we can use a prolific, touch or eat mostly Plastic showers Chance and another blog, Bag Lady if is awful about how long it took the bags and how much oil and gas will be used for the injury to the animals before they let alone years.  This time I am not my words, or waste time, just watch the video and to think, how do you stop the use of shopping bags.Undertake to use fewer bags this year than last year. [1] [2] make your own "bag Monster" smaller.I will do the same.

Please refer to dress up and recycled plastic bags manufactured handbags. I found the site to see the article "12 Amazing objects Made From Plastic Bags".


View the original article here