Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How to Lose Belly Fat For Women - My Most Personal Tip

Are you looking for how to lose belly fat for women but not finding anything that has helped yet? Well, listen up because I'm going to teach you a few critical tips that will drastically reduce the amount of fat on and around your belly. But first, I need to let you know that it is very important that you take these tips seriously. You're only going to burn off the fat if you work at it.In this article I'd like to teach you a tip that my close friend once shared with me. At first, it made me mad because of how rude it seemed. But now, after losing most of my belly fat, I realize how effective it really is.The tip I have for you is one that will probably make the biggest difference. And this tip involves changing your diet. My goal here is not to confuse you with nutritional talk using words like carbs, saturated fats, and so on. Instead, I want to tell you something that has helped me trim up my entire body in the last couple months.What am I referring to? - A friend once ate dinner over with my family at my house. After dinner, she made a semi-rude, but truthful comment about what we ate. You see, she is a nutritionalist and she knows what she is talking about when it comes to food."You need more color on your plate," is what she said as she helped me finish up the dishes. That comment is really the most common sense and easiest to understand diet tip that I've ever heard.It basically means that when you look at your meal, you should see different foods or colors. Green would of course be a vegetable. Then a little meat right next to that. And then to top that off, you'll have another vegetable - possibly orange or yellow.Did you notice how I just gave you another tip for burning off belly fat? Hint: Eat lots of vegetables. They fill you up and burn fat like crazy.